GAUMUTRA HARDE CHURAN (Cow urine and Harde *English: Chebulic myrobalan, *Latin: Teminalia chebula Retz powder)
- Jau Harde (Small dried fruits of English: Chebulic myrobalan Latin: Teminalia chebula Retz): 1 kg
- Ajwaine (English: Country barage, Latin: Coelus amboinicus): 2 kg.
- Black pepper: 250 Gms
- Jawa khar (Barley salts): 60 Gms.
- Asafoetida:60 Gms
- Castor oil: 100 Gms.
- Cow’s ghee (clarified butter): 10 Gms
- Rock salt: 600 Gms
- Black salt: 400 Gms.
Read the rest of this entry »
Ayurveda is the medical branch of Vedas. “braham vakya janardanam” – Vedas have emanated from Lord Brahma’s mouth. They are for welfare of everyone. Therefore they are also called aptopadesh i.e. advice by near and dear ones. Cow urine makes one disease free by its prabhav (nature). Prabhav means inconceivable power. “Acintya shakti iti prabhav”. Prabhav is that power which cannot be conceived and described or analysed. Qualities of cow urine are stated in ayurveda. Read the rest of this entry »
- “ja ghar tulsi aru gay, ta ghar vaidya kabhu na jaye”
– a house that has a Tulsi (sacred basil) plant and a cow is never visited by a doctor. It is said: jivantu avadghnyah ta me vishasya dushanih. This means – let cows live without slaughter for their whole life-they remove poison and toxins. In ayurveda, poisonous herbs are purified by cow urine only. Read the rest of this entry »
Glories of panchagavya (five products from cows viz. Milk, curd, ghee (clarified butter), urine and dung).
- Gavyam pavitram cha rasayanam cha pathyam cha hrdyam bala-buddhidam syat Ayur pradam rakta vikarahari tridosha-hrdaroga-vishapaham syat
It means this pancha gavya is supremely pure, elixir, pleasing to heart and giver of strength and intelligence. It is giver of life, remover of all blood diseases and remover of 3 doshas (kapha, vata, pitta). It also removes heart diseases and works against poisons. Read the rest of this entry »